Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rachel Field's Hitty abridged by Rosemary Wells






I liked the whole book and especially when they made a dress for her. It was so pretty. I loved it.

 



Hitty is a doll. For the first chapter Hitty was in a house and the father for Christmas he had a little girl and Hitty was made from mountain ash. Oh, and a girl went in a wheelchair and she loved Hitty, but the teacher, when the wheelchair and the girl that was in the wheelchair went to the library, sneaked into the room and stole Hitty and sold her to a shop. And a girl said to the boy shop guy the girl didn't have enough money to buy Hitty so they made a deal. And when they made the deal the girl went away. The End.

1 comment:

  1. Evelyn, I love your blog and I love "Hitty: Her First One Hundred Years" by Rachel Field. I hope you will read the long book when you get older. And....I hope maybe I will have a girl to read it to one day, because Jack and George aren't too interested in dolls!

    ReplyDelete